About this article:
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Technical background needed: Beginner
- Estimated time required to complete: 1 min
This is it! This code will "turn on" your integration, and you can really start testing.
Note: Memberstack only works with sites that have an SSL/https enabled.
Step 1 → Copy the code and paste your <script> into the header of your site. It should at the very top of your header code, so it loads quickly.
Step 2 → Once the code has been added, publish your website, and click the Test installation button to confirm your changes were saved.
Testing → Now, it's time to run through your entire setup from a member's perspective. If you have any trouble, please see our troubleshooting guides.
- Publish your memberships to remove the test-mode labels and/or accept live payments.
- Add your brand's logo and primary color.
- Check out the Power-Ups page for code snippets and more advanced functionality and our Integrations page for a list of 3rd party apps.
Keywords: code, header, site, script, integration, testing